Friday 3 January 2014

WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE

Good morning, its Desire here and I wish you all the best that 2014 has to offer.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Our theme this month is VALENTINES. February, the month of love, is just around the corner and I have been playing with this gorgeous Cupid's Little Helper created by the talented Mi Ran.  Do yourself a favour and hop over to Mi Ran's Etsy shop and check out her awesome digi creations, here.   You can purchase Cupid's Little Helper here

I stuck to my favourite centre step card design.  The folded embellishments have been created with a Fold It Swirls Template.  She has been coloured with Copics and the brads are from my stash.  The flourishes have been stamped with Chiswick Acrylic Stamps and the sentiment is a freebie from Hannelie {Desert Diva} and has been coloured with dry chalks. The design papers are from Art from my Heart and BasicGrey.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a Wonderful 2014!

5 comments: