Thursday 10 April 2014

WISH UPON A STAR....Samantha K

Good morning, it's Samantha K here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog. 

Today I would like to share a canvas I made with the beautiful image 'Lunar Deity'


My youngest daughter has her second birthday coming up next month and loves singing twinkle twinkle little star. So as I had this A4 Canvas that I have had for a while now, I decided to make something for her room. :)


I hope you like it, I may change or add a couple of bits, but I was pleased with how it had turned out.


Here is a close up of  'Lunar Deity' and one of the sayings.
  
You can find more details and more information on the materials used on my blog: Little Pear Tree
  
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Hugs
xxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Samantha this is just so beautiful with a wonderful kind of feminine mixed media feel to it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you just stole my heart. This is fabulous ..Beautiful!!!
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! It is a real piece of art, Samantha!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for you wonderful comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete