Monday 23 June 2014

Blossom Breeze Book Card

Good Morning

Angelique here again to host todays showcase.
Today Ill show you my bookcard.
I've used Blossom Breeze and you can find her in store HERE


This is the front of my book card. I've coloured Blossom Breeze with distress inks & Twinkling H2O's.
The background is created with a stencil, 3d stamp paint and pearl pen.


This is the side of the book card. As you can see it has quit some dimension.

For the list of materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog to find our Winners of challenge 7
and here's the link to our current challenge:
Theme: Anything Goes

Last but certainly not least.
If you love Mi Rans images and want to be part of her verry friendly and creative team, here
is your chance.
Mi Ran is having a DT CALL, so don't miss out!
Click the badge below to find out how to apply

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.



1 comment:

  1. A stunning book card Angelique and your colouring is so wonderfully vibrant.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete