Thursday 24 July 2014

New Rubber Stamp - Flo 7-24-2014

Hello - This is Irene and I get to host the Art by Mi Ran blog today.
 
What an awesome privilege it is to be able to  host this blog. 
I Love this new rubber stamp she has come out with.  They are just fabulous!
This is Flo.  You can find her here.
 
She was soo much fun to color and put into a card.
 




You can see more details about today's card on my blog ... Irene's Card Creations

I would love for you to become a follower of my Blog, along with visiting 
our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

There is an artbymiran Facebook Page, where we offer Monthly Challenges. 
We would love for you to come join us and get to know Mi Ran and the DT.
We also have bi-weekly challenges at the Artbymiran Challenge Blog!
Come and join in and have some fun with us.
 
Thank you for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Hope to see you again real soon. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Irene this is just so beautifully designed and coloured. Just adore the gorgeous design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Irene. So girly and pretty and I love that butterfly xx Thanks again for helping me out, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete