Wednesday 8 July 2015

Showcase 7-8-15

                                                                Good morning!
                                      It's  Amy here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog today.
                                          I would  like to share a card I made with Bobby Beats.

Our theme this month is COOL colors.


 I used varying colors of blue and silver- for my COOL colors.  I am also loving sequins as an added sparkle. And the feathers were added for a little extra texture.

 You can see more details on my blog amysamazingcards.blogspot.com

 We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our SHOP to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!

We also have fun challenges on the Artbymiran Facebook group.

 Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

HUGS,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment