Saturday 8 August 2015

Guest Designer - Madeleine Palomaa

Hello everyone!  Were is the time going?!? It's already August!!!!  Wow.  Well again we have an amazing GDT for you this time it's the lovely Madeleine Palomaa.

Here is a little bit about this wonderful lady.

Hi everyone! My name is Madeleine Palomaa, also known as Scrapkonst in the crafty communities on Facebook. I love to craft and I mostly colour and make cards, but I also do decoupage on everything, mixed media canvases, sewing, well, anything that is fun and crafty I'd love to do!
I started with cardmaking about 2,5 years ago and I was seriously hooked! The colouring is a huge part of my crafting time and I am beyond in love with my Copics lol! It is a huge honour to have been asked to join the Artbymiran DT as a guest this month and I really hope you will like my inspirational project - I am so proud of the colouring and making the card so that the colouring comes into the focus.
Happy crafting peeps!
Xoxo Madeleine

So let's see what she created with the gorgeous Shaylee,  And she used the theme which was to use warm colors.
I totally adore the great embossing for the background and the gorgeous coloring.

 I'm sure that you will want to go and check out the details on how this fabulous card was made, you can find it here.

Thank you so much Madeleine for accepting our invitation to be our GDT this month.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment