Saturday 5 September 2015

Guest Designer - Jane McNally aka Nannymac Jack

Hello everyone!  It's time for our guest designer of September! And wow this lady has been through a lot.... and it's been a really hard month of August for her so I'm pretty sure she's happy it's September. Our amazing GDT for you this time is the fabulous Nannymac Jack known in real life as Jane McNally.


Here is a little bit about this wonderful lady.

Hi everyone! My name is Jane McNally, also known as Nannymac Jack in the Colouring world on Facebook. I reside in Jervis Bay NSW Australia. I love to colour and create keepsake cards, I Have always had passion for art since I was a little younger and love working with Mediums such as Copic & Mepxy Markers Both I love to work with.

My inspiration and guidance started 4.5 years ago as therapy after losing my first Grand Child - Forever Jane. Prior to that my canvas were way bigger than 4 x 6 as I painted as a hobby.

I am a certified Copic Instructor - Left handed Teacher

Candle Making and Beyond the page are my other Crafty Passion...

I was thrilled to be asked to join the Artbymiran DT as a guest for the Month of September. I hope I have inspired you with my Creations - Happy crafting to you all.

Jane (Nannymac Jack)
Nannymac Creations

My Blog. http://scruffymac44.blogspot.com.au/

Facebook Page Nannymac Creations Inspired by an Angel in Heaven & Angelica Soy Candles

So let's see what she created with the gorgeous Celebrating your day,  And she used the theme which was to make a box card.
Here's a closer look at the digi.
Here's the inside look
And finally the side view

I really love the colors that she has used to make this box card!  The embellishments are just yummy!

I'm sure that you will want to go and check out the details on how this fabulous card was made, you can find it here.
Thank you so much Jane for accepting our invitation to be our GDT this month.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment