Wednesday 23 December 2015

Beary Sweet - Crafting Vicky

I wanted to make a little Christmas card for the 2nd post of the month because I am always in need for new Christmas card at this time of year and there are so many fabulous digis at Art by Mi Ran that I wanted to play.

For this make I decided to play with the adorable Beary Sweet.
Digital Stamp - Beary Sweet (#268), Christmas Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
And here's the little card that I came up with.
And here's the image closer colored with my copics.

If you want to know more about how I created this come over to my blog.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment