Wednesday 22 January 2014

Pretty girl - Heart digital stamp

Good morning, it's Crafting Vicky here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using Pretty girl - Heart digital stamp. For our Valentine theme month!!!

Digi Stamp, Pretty Girl Coloring page, Heart Digital Stamp, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply, Art by Mi Ran Jung
Isn't this little girl just adorable?!?  I thought she would be perfect for my special Valentine's day creation.  I made something for my oldest's son's girlfriend.  I though that this image was perfect to send for her.  It's a candle box card!  My very 1st time making one of those!  Took me forever lol  but I'm quite pleased with the result

This is the closed up version:
When it's open:

With the little tag out:
The view from the back:

Here's a closer look at the awesome digi

You can see more details on my blog. So what do you think?!  Will she be happy with this little gift?  It's from a 16yrs old boy lol...   What I know is that Mi Ran's images are a total joy to color!!!!  And it was great fun to make something a bit different.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

1 comment: