Wednesday 24 September 2014

Autumn Leaves - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  It's my 2nd inspiration card for the month and since our theme for the month is Die cuts or punches, you know that I will at least use a die!!!

For my card I decided to go with an image that is totally perfect for the season that is coming in Canada which is fall.  We are really starting to feel the colder mornings and nights!  I will have to put my summer clothes away :(  oh well but it will be very pretty with the trees changing colors soon.

So the image that I have used is Autumn Leaves
Digital Stamp-Autumn Leaves, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
So here's what I have made with her :)  I went with some fall colors :)

I used a some dies to cut out the digi and cardstock.  For more details please come over to my blog.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics

So what do you think?!  Isn't she just adorable?!?  She almost makes me want to pick up the leaves... I did say almost lol

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!  And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment