Saturday 11 April 2015

Guest Designer - Kevin McCrafty

Hello everyone!  I'm always excited to share bring you guest designers but I'm even more excited this month because I get to bring you the fabulous Kevin McCrafty and he's the very 1st man Guest Designer!  So that's pretty awesome.

I'm pretty sure that you all know him but just in case there's someone that doesn't here is an introduction.


Hi My Name is Kevin, I started Crafting and Card Making about 7 years ago now.
I really enjoy colouring images I only have one eye so it takes me a bit longer to create 
my finished cards, but really enjoy making them,I am married to the love of my life
we both have grown up Children that are off hand, 
 we have 3 cats that like to help me with my crafting.
 I was delighted to be asked to be a Guest Designer 
For this Challenge, Please feel free to visit my Blog 

Kevin xx
So let's see what he created using the wonderful Glamorous Georgina, she's really an awesome image to use for our theme this month on the showcase which is monochromatic.

The details on this card are just stunning and really do showcase this image wonderfully.  I'm sure that you will want to go and check out the details on how this fabulous card was made, you can find it here.

We are thrilled that Kevin accepted to be our GDT this month.  Thank you very much.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I can see why you were ask to be a guest..your work is amazing...

    ReplyDelete