Wednesday 27 May 2015

Dreaming of Spring - Crafting Vicky

It's spring here!  Finally it's been pretty cold last week but this week it's better and what a perfect image to use for a card right now right?!?

The image that I used is Dreaming of spring and I thought she would be totally perfect for a little thank you card!
Digital Stamp - Dreaming of Spring, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply

For this card I made again another flower by hand.  I made the center as well and I'm really happy with the result.  Since it was big I left the rest of the card fairly CAS because I really wanted the great image to have the attention.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this you should come here.

I was really happy with my result.  I love the feel of this card!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment