Thursday 20 February 2014

Bashful Belinda

Good Morning!  It's Tracey here from the Challenge Team and it's my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog today.

I would like to share with you all a card I made showcasing the most beautiful Bashful Belinda.  The theme for the Showcase Team this month is GREEN and so my card has been made to co-ordinate in with the theme :)


Isn't she just the sweetest little thing?
I coloured this little darling up with copics - a list of which you can find on my blog CandiCraftCards.

If you haven't done so already, we would love for you to start following our BLOG along with visiting our SHOP to see all the fabulous images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!  We would also love for you to become a follower of the Challenge, with the first one beginning on  Friday 7 March!

We also have a Facebook Page with lots of fun and  monthly challenges and where you will receive a warm welcome from Mi Ran and the design team members.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and we wish you all a wonderful day!


7 comments:

  1. Tracey this is stunning hun, and my favourite colour too, I just love Green xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful, Sweetie! I love your colouring...I'm so jealous. In fact, I'm greener than Bashful Belinda's dress! :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey this is just so beautiful and packed with gorgeousness. Love the green flower design paper and you have coloured her so professionally.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work, Tracey! Just love everything!! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Tracey and isn't she just gorgeous! Perhaps we should all use green more often it is certainly growing on me. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love your colouring and your embellies makes it so verry elegant. xoxo

    ReplyDelete