Tuesday 18 February 2014

New DT Member + Hey You

 Good morning everyone, it's Jackie  here today , and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog!!

Before I share my card I’d like introduce our Newest Designer, Anne Cullen to you.





Anne is Super Excited to start sharing her creations with you in March.  


 Today I am sharing a card I made using this sweet image Hey You 



Isn't she simply FABULOUS!!  
You can see more details on my blog Paper Moments

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!

We have a new artbymiran Facebook Fan Page, where we offer monthly challenges, come on over and join the fun, chat with Mi Ran and the design team members!

Thanks so much for stopping by, Hope you have a Wonderful day!


6 comments:

  1. A huge welcome Anne. I am sure you are going to have an awesome time here with Mi Ran's amazing images and the team. Your card is gorgeous and so too is yours Jacqui.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! WOOHOO for Anne joining your team! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie this is fabulous! Welcome Anne! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as a button Jackie and thanks for the welcome.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Jackie! Love the colours & lovely layers! Welcome aboard Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Jackie!!! This is so much fun and pretty! Big welcome, Anne!! Happy to have you!! :D

    ReplyDelete