Friday 5 September 2014

DIVINE CREATIONS

Good morning, its Desire  here and I hope you are all keeping well.

Our theme for September is DIES and/or PUNCHES.

I have been happily crafting again and this time with this gorgeous girl called LADY PAPILLON created by the talented Mi Ran.  She really is so elegant and a natural beauty.  Do yourself a favour and hop over to Mi Ran's Etsy shop and check out her awesome digi creations, here.  You can purchase LADY PAPILLON here.

The folded embellishments have been created with circle and flower punches. She has been coloured with H2O water colour pencils and I have used a blender pencil for the first time instead of water. I must say the blender pencil really helps soften and blend the pencil strokes.  Thank you to my team mates at Art by Miran for recommending this to me.  The stipple effect around her and the edge of the shape has been done with Copics. The sentiment is from Paulette {Create with TLC}.  The design paper and bling are from my stash.
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you will visit us again.

Creative Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment