Monday 1 September 2014

Just because you are special!

Good morning fellow Art by MiRan fans!

It's Sandra here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog! Today I would like to share a card I made with Star, Pretty Girl


For theme card add this : Our theme this month is Dies and Punches.

I kind of stretched the theme a little bit, because the dies I used are circle dies, and the punch I used is a corner rounder punch.








You can see more details on my blog Crea-Sandra


We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!



Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Hugs,

Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the camera idea snapping at a celebrity.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete