Saturday 8 November 2014

Guest Designer - Kate Leroche



Good morning, it's time to meet our 2nd Guest Designer for the month of November Kate Leroche.

We are trilled that she agreed to be our Guest Designer! She will be showcased here 2 times during the month. So let's meet her now:
My name is Kate and from Karlstad, Sweden.
Married to Mike and has 2 children and 4 grandchildren so far.
Have always crafted and enjoyed creating. I did not know much about scrapbooking before,
I started 3 years ago when a friend would stop and gave me a lot of things.
Been sick since 2008 so this is like therapy for me.
Really love to create new folding and put a lot of time on the details,
because it is important that the card stays together.
Like to reuse old things to!
So create cards and paintings fit me and it is perfect to learn the gr.kids to play without toys.

Take care and see you soon again

xxx

So let's see her 1st fabulous creation where she followed our theme the month Non Christmas colors.  For this card she used the fabulous image Mystica.
I love the combination of the peach colors for the dress and the blues!  It really showcase Mystica fabulously.  You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. Kate  will be back on the 22nd of November for her 2nd creation.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment