Monday 3 November 2014

Merry Christmas!

Good morning!

It's  Sandra here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a card I made with Lady Penelope. You can find her here


For theme card add this : Our theme this month is Non-Christmas Colors


Lady Penelope is not a specific Christmas image, but on this card you can see you can still use her for a Christmas card.


I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and you can find the list on my blog.





You can see more details on my blog Crea-Sandra


We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!



Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Hugs, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment