Monday 23 November 2015

November 23rd showcase



Hi all, Lisa here . My turn to host the blog today. 
I have an adorable image done up in non traditional holiday colors. I had some old Bo Bunny paper that I  thought this little cutie," NEVE" would look so sweet on. I knew I saved that paper for a reason (don't we all hoard paper waiting for the perfect image).
 Anyhoo, stop over and join in the fun at Art by MiRan blog and follow the new challenge using all the wonderful FALL colors.

She can be found at Whimsy Stamps

I would love for you to become a follower of the blog, along with visiting the shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

There's a new artbymiran Facebook Fan Page, where we offer monthly challenges, come on over and join the fun, chat with Mi Ran and the design team members!
Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment