Sunday 26 February 2017

A Walk Down Memory Lane with Art by Miran - One Last time

Hello friends.  I wanted to do one last walk down memory lane; before my time ends with Art by Miran Design team.  I thought it would be fun to show some of my favorites from the past year; while on the Design team.  Here are a few of my favorites.  

The Art by Miran Etsy Store will remain open and so will the official Art By Miran Facebook page. Be sure to visit Mi Ran Jung's store for more of her gorgeous creations; and continue to follow her on the official Facebook page. 

Stop by My blog and see what else I have created.  I have a few more Art by Miran cards on there.  






















  Thank you so much for taking time to visit Mi Ran's Showcase blog and for being a part of my life for the past year.  It has been a Magical year.

                                      Gloria Shirr (Purpleglocreations)



1 comment: