Friday 17 February 2017

Love Card Dedicated to Mi Ran

Hello friends!  I wanted to share my last Design Team card here and to dedicate it to Mi Ran Jung for her love and dedication to all of us; her followers, her friends, her DT.  I also want to thank Mi Ran Jung for sharing her fabulous digis with all of us for so many years.  She has been a blessing in my life for many years; but especially this past year.  It has been an honor to be a part of her Design Team; and I will miss all of you tremendously; including our followers.

Art by Miran's Facebook group, Challenge Blog and Showcase Blog will be closing its doors at the end of February.  Mi Ran Jung has made a tough decision to pursue other avenues of her artistic abilities; which we all admire.   I know everyone will miss being a part of the Facebook group.  

The Art by Miran Store will remain open as will the official Art By Miran Facebook page. Be sure to visit her store for more of her gorgeous creations; and continue to follow her on her official Facebook page.   

I chose this awesome Art by Miran "The Magic of Love" image for my last DT card.  I thought it was perfect to show my love for Mi Ran Jung, for this team; and for all of you in blogland.  The title says it all; but be sure to look inside for the sentiment for all of us.  





Thank you so much for taking time to visit Mi Ran's Showcase blog and for being a part of my life for the past year.

Gloria Shirr (Purpleglocreations)

1 comment: