Tuesday 4 August 2015

Flo showcase by Bettina

Good morning. Happy tuesday!

Bettina here, and it's my turn once again to host the ArtbyMiran blog. 

Today I am sharing Flo one of Art By Miran rubber stamps for  Whimsy Stamps



Our theme this month is warm colours.

I decided to use my moustache punch from Martha Stewart to make a little shape to my square card. I added an arch diecut from Marianne design and surrounded her with flowers.

and a little closer:

You can see more details on my blog

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer.


We have a new artbymiran Facebook facebook fanpage where we offer monthly challenges, come on over and join the fun, chat with Mi Ran and the design team members. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and We hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment