Wednesday 12 August 2015

Maple - Crafting Vicky

OMG I don't know where time is going but fall is already at our door soon.  And that means that Christmas will soon be around.... yikes I know.  But that also means that if I want my Christmas present done I have to get cracking because this year I decided to make a lot of calendars.  They seem to be quite popular and it's something that is useful.  I really want to be able to give gifts that will be of some use to people.

Of course that also means that I might be doing months that are not in fashion just in order to get my months done lol.  This time around the digi that I chose was just perfect for this time of year.  It's the fab  Maple.  And since the showcase was about warm colors I thought it was even better!
Digital Stamp - Maple (#245), Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
So here's my little calendar for the month of October.

This time around on my blog I have something different to share with you... the video of the making of this little calendar page so hop on over if you want to watch it!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment