Wednesday 26 August 2015

Reindeer Friendship - Crafting Vicky

Well last time I shared with you a fall calendar page.... but this time I'm even farther in the year.... I'm sharing with you a December calendar page because I have to finish my gift.... and well Mi Ran's images are just soooo awesome!!!!

Here's the image that I worked with  Reindeer Friendship. It's just PERFECT for my calendar page!


And since the showcase was about warm colors I thought it was even better!

So here's my little calendar for the month of December.

This time around on my blog I have something different to share with you... the video of the making of this little calendar page so hop on over if you want to watch it!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment