Monday 22 December 2014

Angelique - Love & Kisses with Tia

Good morning

Hope everyone had a wonderfull and crafty weekend.
It's my turn to host again.
For my 2nd project this month, I went for the Anything Goes

The stamp I have used is Love & Kisses with Tia
She can be found in the Whimsy Stamps shop HERE



Like last year, I've created a tea candle card.
This 1 is slightly different and a bit smaller


She's coloured with pencils and added some pearls with the pearl pen


Here's a view of the inside



and a closer look at Love & Kisses with Tia


For more details on materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog for our current challenge:
Theme: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.

No comments:

Post a Comment