Wednesday 10 December 2014

Suzie Snowflakes - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to post the inspirational post on the blog and I decided to go with the theme of the month which is Snowflakes.  But I used a stamp this time around.  I decided to play with the super cute Suzie Snowflakes from Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.
It's such a GORGEOUS stamp that I went all out for is card lol

Here's my card!


And here's a look with the sentiment tag pulled out.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this card you should come here.

I had sooooo much fun preparing this card!  I really hope I have inspired you.  Those stamps are adorable to play with!!!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

1 comment:

  1. Yes you sure did go all out, you did a wonderful job this is so beautiful!! Great coloring and love all of your elements! Great job Vicky!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete