Saturday 27 December 2014

Guest Designer - Deb Wyatt-Lawes- 2nd creation

Good morning, it's time for the 2nd creation from our 2nd Guest Designer of December Deb Wyatt-Lawes.


In case you missed her 1st post were we introduce her, let's learn a bit more about her now:


Hi my name is Deb (Debbie) and I live in Cairns, Queensland,Australia, which has a tropical climate. I'm married to a very supportive and awesome husband. We don't have children , but we do have pets, 2 dogs, a cat, 3 chickens and fish. Arts and crafts have always been a big part of my life, because my mum is arty and crafty and has always encouraged me and inspired me. I absolutely love colouring, but still have a lot to learn. I love Mi Ran's art and it's an honour to have this wonderful opportunity to be a guest designer. Thank you so, so much for inviting me.

So let's see her 2nd fabulous creation that was just perfect for Christmas.  For this card she used the fabulous image Elfie Elizabeth.

The layout is just so fun.  Love the added sparkle on this card.  You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. Thank you Deb for agreeing to be our GDT this month!  It's been a pleasure having you on the blog.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Deb's my Australian friend (I'm French). She's a super card-maker so no surprise for me to see her mentioned on a creative blog!!

    ReplyDelete