Wednesday 24 December 2014

Ice Skater Macy - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a new Year filled with Health and happiness.

It's my turn to post the inspirational post on the blog and I decided to go with the theme of the month which is Snowflakes.

I decided to play with the super cute Ice Skater Macy.  You can see how different my card is from Ruza's yesterday.

Digital Stamp - Ice Skater Macy, Christmas Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Here's my card!  I did using my favorite colors for clothes :)  Turquoise and some grey


And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this card you should come here.

I had sooooo much fun preparing this card!  I really hope I have inspired you.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment