Thursday 3 March 2016

Dreaming of Spring

Good morning, it's  Jackie C here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a card I made with Dreaming of Spring , isn't she perfect for this time of year? I know I have been dreaming of spring for 6 months LOL!


You can see more details on my blog- http://getthejclook.blogspot.com/2016/03/dreaming-of-spring.html

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!

Image called Dreaming of Spring  from artbymiran  coloured with pencils
Dp's are Craft Sensations and a piece I alcohol inked
Flowers from stash
Variety of leaf die cuts
Sentiment and gems from stash


Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment