Saturday 26 March 2016

On The Orient

Hi everyone Tracy here, and I have planned something very exciting for this month, ON THE ORIENT PAPERS AND SENTIMENTS
which I can now share with you
 
 
 I will be making a different paper pack each month and we will add to the files section on the facebook group for you all to use.
You can download for free from 26TH MARCH

My cards are made using 
  as you can see I have showcased a few of the papers, as it fitted perfectly with my images. My first card with WIND BLOWN shows you how simple it is to do matting and laying with a trick of the eye , and the 2nd card shows with a little extra stitching and a few extra embellishments how you can dress your card up even more... so simple anyone can do this!
 



Miran has some really cute Asian inspired images go and take a look and have fun with the papers and sentiments ... hugs Tracy x

1 comment:

  1. They look like they are lovely papers Tracey. What a shame that they are on Facebook as I would love to use them. Love the cards that you created.

    ReplyDelete