Saturday 5 March 2016

Guest Designer - Lucinda Lucker

Hello everyone!  It's already the month of March!  And this means a new guest designer.  This time we are super lucky to have Lucinda Lucker join us!

Here is a little bit about this fabulous designer.
 My name is Lucinda Lucker, I am wife to John and mum to 11year old Sebastian, 9year old Josephine and 6year old Benjamin, together we run our family restaurant in Bristol, England.
I have been crafting since I was a child and picked up paper crafting 10 years ago. I love to colour, I remember as a young girl every Christmas Santa would bring me a new case full of 147 Crayola crayons, I was always in my happy place.
My blog is : www.petallu.blogspot.co.uk I would love you to continue to follow me on my crafting journey.


I hope this is enough, let me know if you want more.

Kindest regards

Lucinda Lucker

Her project is just stunning and reminds us that spring is coming to our part of the world if you are in the Northern atmosphere soon.  Let's check out the amazing project that she made using Sophia

Isn't this ADORABLE?!?  There are just SOOOO many details and layers on this I'm sure that you will want to learn more on how to make it and you can see it on her blog here.

Thank you so much Lucinda for accepting our invitation to be our GDT this month.
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

This is the last time that I (Crafting Vicky) post the fabulous makes of the GDT of Art by Mi Ran.  I just want to take a moment to thank every one that I have contacted to be a GDT over the time that I have been a coordinator!  I've been blessed to make many new crafty friends and meet some totally AMAZINGLY talented ladies!!!

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment