Thursday 3 December 2015

Charis inspiration by Bettina

Good morning, Happy Thursday!

Bettina here, and it's my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog.

This months theme is to use silver or gold on the project.

Today I'm sharing  Charis



I decided to go with a Christmas card for my first inspiration this month. It is closing in on Christmas and it is so nice to have some cards ready.  I have coloured Charis with my promarkers adn teamed her with some chilled Maja design papers and added silver sparkle for the chilled winter design.

You can see more details on my blog.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

We have a new artbymiran Facebook Fan Page, where we offer monthly challenges, come on in and join the fun, chat with Mi Ran and the design team members!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment