Wednesday 16 December 2015

Starlight

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!
It's Amy here, and it is my turn to host the Showcase Blog.
Today I am sharing Starlight

 I made an 8x8 gold canvas- I wanted to highlight this festive image and be able to share her
with guests for years to come.  She will continue to be a cherished Christmas decoration.
 A close-up view,  I colored her with my Copic's and fussy cut her out.  She looks
like she was printed on the background paper...right?
I wanted to include a picture of the depth of the canvas.  This was really an easy project to complete.
I invite you to visit my BLOG for all the details.

We would love for you to become a follower of our BLOG, along with visiting
our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer.

We also have a Facebook fan page, where we offer monthly challenges.  Come on over
and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete