Saturday 5 December 2015

Guest Designer - Joan Young

Hello everyone!  I'm very very excited to introduce you to our designer this month Joan Young.   

Here is a little bit about this wonderful lady.

Hi! My name is Joan and I have been married to my wonderful husband for 16 years and have two beautiful sons who are my pride and joy. I'm also an Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!
I have been crafting all of my life and have had my hand in most everything. I started to concentrate on Papercraft four years ago and have been growing in my style and techniques since then. I particularly love Mixed Media and find any excuse to get inked up and texture paste everywhere. Cards, Scrapbook pages, Canvases, no matter what, they are not complete without some ink and texture. My other delight is colouring with Copics. I find my Peace when I have a session of colouring. 

I have only recently come back to colouring and crafting after putting it aside for a year due to RA and Fibro. The result though is that I have come back with a fiery passion and am thoroughly enjoying creating again.   


Check out the fabulous project that she made to follow the theme of the month which is Use silver or gold on your project using the wonderful digi Archangel.
And here's a closer look


The details are totally fabulous and you can see so much texture on this.  Totally love the mixed media that she has created with this great digi.

I'm sure that you will want to go and check out the details on how this fabulous project was made, you can find it here.

Thank you so much Joan for accepting our invitation to be our GDT this month.
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment