Saturday 19 December 2015

Hi everyone Tracy here, and I have planned something very exciting for this month, WITH LOVE PAPERS AND SENTIMENTS
which I can now share with you.
 I will be making a different paper pack each month and we will add to the files section on the facebook group for you all to use.
You can download for free from 19th DEC
 
My card Is made using Angel of Hearts you can get here HERE , as you can see I have showcased a few of the papers, as it fitted perfectly with my image. Its simply matted and layered with a little machine stitching, with a SPECIAL freebie you can get here. Right click and save the sentiment, It will work perfectly with the free paper pack you can get HERE
 


 


 I really hope you like everything have fun 
and happy crafting hugs Tracy x 
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracy! I love these papers. I am in the process of creating a card using your last set of papers, Winter Frost; which were gorgeous as well. It is done except for one thing to finish it. Thank you for creating these fabulous digi papers and sentiments. Happy Holidays! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete