Wednesday 9 December 2015

Sophia - Crafting Vicky

Well Christmas is at our door!!!  And that meant that I really really had to finish off my calendar in order to be able to mail it out as a gift and have it there in time!  I'm very lucky the great Art by Mi Ran image came to the rescue for the month that I still had to finish!

For this make I decided to play with the adorable Sophia.
Digital Stamp - Sophia (#277), Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I used the theme of the month which was use gold or Silver.  In my case I used some gold with the washi tape border.  I also colored the butterfly in a yellow gold color.  I colored my image using some copics and then I fussy cut her out.

If you want to know more about how I created this come over to my blog.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment