Thursday 13 March 2014

AN EASTER TREAT...

Good morning, it's Samantha K here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog. Today I would like to share a creation I made with the gorgeous Easter image 'Alice'


Our theme this month is - 'Easter' and the beautiful Alice, is perfect for this :)

I decided to create a cute little egg basket. I added a little 'Easter egg hunt' tag onto the handle, using a colour to match Alice's apron.



Here is a close up of sweet Alice
  

You can find more details and more information on the materials used on my blog: Little Pear Tree
  
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Hugs
xxxxx



6 comments:

  1. So pretty! A fun and fabulous design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Samantha this is such a fun easter creation and your colouring is just amazing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Fabulous colouring on this image! She's so sweet, and the basket is wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Beautiful coloring as usual and the tag is cute, too!!! Love the basket so much, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete