Friday 21 March 2014

LIFE IS A GAME ...

Good morning, its Desire  here and I hope you are all keeping well.

I have been playing with this gorgeous Girl created by the talented Mi Ran. Isn't she just so cool and funky, but yet feminine.  Do yourself a favour and hop over to Mi Ran's Etsy shop and check out her awesome digi creations, here.  You can purchase this girl here.

 No surprise then once again, as I stuck to my favourite centre step design.  The folded embellishments have been created by folding squares and you can find the tutorial here, on my blog.  She has been coloured with Copics and the bling and brads are from my stash. The sentiment is from Paulette {Create with TLC} and can be purchased here.
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you will visit us again.

3 comments: