Saturday 1 March 2014

Guest Designer - Sharman DeLuca

Good morning, it's time to meet our 1st Guest Designer for the month of March Sharman DeLuca.

It's so strange, she's got no idea how talented she is, so I really hope you will go and tell her!!! We are sooo happy that she agreed to be our Guest Designer! She will be showcased here 2 times during the month. So let's meet her now:

My name is Sharman and I live in Sterling Heights,  Michigan where we have a ton of snow right now.  I started using Copic markers about 3 years ago and although I just do not remember how I got started on them, I am so glad that I did.  It took me about a year to acquire the complete set but I am so thankful that I did.  I love them.  I am retired, married and have 3 grown children and 2 grandchildren.  I spend an excessive amount of time on my computer looking at all the talent from different groups.  I have learned a lot from different ladies and so appreciate that they share their knowledge with all of us.  I love that everyone has been so helpful and inspiring and so kind to each other.  Blessings, Sharman

For her 1st creation Sharman used the very cute Ceridwen and she made 2 cards with her!!!!!  And both are gorgeous
And here's the 2nd one

You can see more details on her blog Shades of Sharman.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. Sharman will be back on the 15th of March for her 2nd creation.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!



6 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Sharman. Your creations are just so beautiful and I love the scrumptious bow on the second card.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so beautiful Sharman. Hugs, Samantha K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Sharman!! So happy to see you here!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both cards Sharman!! You done so beautifully!!! Thanks for GDT on March!! :) Can't wait to see your next project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards and gorgeously coloured.xx

    ReplyDelete