Tuesday 18 March 2014

Easter Blessings

Good morning, Happy Tuesday!!

 Jackie here,  and it is my turn once again to host the Artbymiran Blog 

Today I'm sharing a sweet Easter project I created with the sweet image 

As Easter is just a few week's away, the designers and I wanted to 
share our inspiration for Easter  this month using some of the wonderful digi images you will find
in the Artbymiran shop!

So to begin I colored up  Isabel's Bouquet, then grabbed a white paper bag, some pattern designer papers, dies and a few bits of embellishments to created a little Easter bag for one of my sweet grand-daughters!







You can see more details on all the products I used on my blog Papermoments

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!

We have a new artbymiran Facebook Fan Page, where we offer monthly challenges, come on over and join the fun, chat with Mi Ran and the design team members!



Thanks so much for visiting, we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Jackie!!! Love it! So many pretty things on the back!! Your grand-daughters will love it too!!!

    ReplyDelete