Saturday 8 March 2014

Guest Designer - Margaret Ashby

Good morning, it's time to meet our 2nd Guest Designer for the month of March Margaret Ashby.

We are trilled that she agreed to be our Guest Designer! She will be showcased here 2 times during the month. So let's meet her now:

I am 68 years old and I live in Sydney, Australia with my husband Tony I have two daughters and four granddaughters. After 53 years of working I am now retired. I started stamping and making cards in 1995 and started scrapbooking about 1999 and making ATCs in 2005. I am still a cute stamper. I started my blog in April 2012 with the help of cyber friends and started joining challenges. I was really happy to find other blogs to give me new ideas for my cards and then excited to be invited to join some design teams. I have lots of rubber and clear stamps but use mostly digital stamps now as they are easier on my sore hands. I suffer from fibromyalgia and arthritis so spend my days making cards, a little scrapbooking and talking to my cyber friends on the internet. This helps take my mind off the pain. I have made many more cyber friends since starting my blog. I am so happy to be asked to be a guest designer for Art By Miran for March as I really love her digital stamps 

For her 1st creation Margaret used the very cute Lucky Lucy which is just perfect for the upcoming St-Patrick's day!
Doesn't Lucy look like she's going to bring you luck?!?

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. Margaret will be back on the 22nd of March for her 2nd creation.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Great card my Aussie neighbour.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for accepted GDT on Mar and lovely creation, Margret!
    The card is so cute and perfect for St. Patrick's day!!! Can't wait to see your next project.
    Hugs, Mi Ran

    ReplyDelete