Wednesday 12 March 2014

School girl Daisy

Good morning, it's Crafting Vicky here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using School girl Daisy.  Our theme for the month is Easter... but for my 1st card of the month I decided to do a spring card!  I soooo want winter to be over lol
Digital Stamp-Schoolgirl Daisy, Coloring book, Anime / Manga, girl illustration, Coloring page, DIGITAL FILE, instant download 5 x 5 inch

She's totally adorable!  I used some bright colors for her little uniform and some more pastel as the background.
I really wanted the great image to take center stage of the card.  So I didn't  put too many layers.  But used a bunch of different dies and a bright bold flower!

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  She was so fun to color!!!

You can see more details on my blog. So what do you think?!  Do you think this will help bring spring along?  Or at least chase the winter blues? :D

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!  And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. awesome image and card Vicky.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright and cheery spring colours, Vicky. Fantastic colouring and I love how you have matched that big flower with the ones in the image. So pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spring card, Vicky!! Your color choice and everything make a good harmony!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is a gorgeous little creation and the flower spray really finishes it of perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete