Saturday 22 March 2014

Guest Designer - Margaret Ashby - 2nd creation

Good morning, it's time for the 2nd creation from our 2nd Guest Designer for the month of March Margaret Ashby.

Just in case you have missed out on the 1st post for this great lady, here's a chance to know her better.

I am 68 years old and I live in Sydney, Australia with my husband Tony I have two daughters and four granddaughters. After 53 years of working I am now retired. I started stamping and making cards in 1995 and started scrapbooking about 1999 and making ATCs in 2005. I am still a cute stamper. I started my blog in April 2012 with the help of cyber friends and started joining challenges. I was really happy to find other blogs to give me new ideas for my cards and then excited to be invited to join some design teams. I have lots of rubber and clear stamps but use mostly digital stamps now as they are easier on my sore hands. I suffer from fibromyalgia and arthritis so spend my days making cards, a little scrapbooking and talking to my cyber friends on the internet. This helps take my mind off the pain. I have made many more cyber friends since starting my blog. I am so happy to be asked to be a guest designer for Art By Miran for March as I really love her digital stamps 

For her 2nd creation Margaret used the very cute Bunny Love which is just perfect for our theme of the month which is Easter!

Such a great spring creation!

Thank you so much Margaret for your great GDT creations.  It was a lot of fun to have you share them with us.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Easter card, Margaret!!! Lovely colors and those papers are so cute!! Thanks for the lovely card!!! :)
    Hugs, Mi Ran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous spring creation. Love the colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete