Wednesday 5 March 2014

Let us Rejoice ..

Good morning! Ruza here, and its my turn to host the Art by Miran Blog! Today I would like to share a card I made with the lovely Ceridwen! This month our theme is "Easter".


This beauty was super FUN to color with my Copic Markers. I tried some new coloring techniques for the hair. Need to practice a bit more, but I love how it turned out. I wanted to use Ceridwen for an Easter Card, and was so thankful to find this truly beautiful sentiment in my stamps.


You can see more details about today's card on my blog ... Ruza's Craft Corner!

Have you heard the news ... artbymiran is actively Sponsoring Challenges! 

Here is a Challenge that started on March 4th!
Make sure you hop on over to the Challenge Blogs for all the details 
on how you can WIN some lovely artbymiran images!

We would love for you to become a follower of our Blog, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

We have a new artbymiran Facebook Page, where we offer Monthly Challenges. Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members!

Thank you for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Ruza! Such lovely colouring, and a wonderful Scripture verse! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and beautiful, Ruza! Love the flower flower branch!

    ReplyDelete