Tuesday 11 March 2014

LILLIAN - EASTER

Hi everyone,

Judy here,  and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog.  Today I would like to share a card I made using an image called Lilian which can be found here:   https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/175918704/digital-stamp-lillian-digi-stamp?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=lillian)

Our theme this month is Easter so I have opted to choose Easter colours.  I coloured the image with Copics.  A lot of the items used are from my stash and purchased locally.  I machine stitched the edges and have added a Cheery Lynn die-cut to the top left corner.






You can see more details on my blog (http://inkypinkydelights.blogspot.co.uk/) so feel free to pop over and leave a comment.  I would love it too if you become a follower.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Judy!!! Love the all the beautiful details! Hugs, Mi Ran

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Judy, gorgeous colours and perfect for Easter.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy this is an awesome little project with stunning textures.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! So many gorgeous details to enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete