Wednesday 26 March 2014

Missy Chic - Easter wishes

Good morning, it's Crafting Vicky here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using Missy Chic.

Our theme for the month is Easter therefore I used this fabulous image for my little Easter card!  I thought her little basket and sweet little dress made her a perfect candidate for this :)  But of course she could be used for many other occasions.
Digital Stamp-Missy Chic, Coloring page, Digi Stamp, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply, Art by Mi Ran Jung

I decided to make her in pretty pastel colors perfect for Spring or Easter!  She's so very pretty!!!  

I really wanted the great image to be showcased therefore I made a frame for her using a Grand oval decorative die from spellbinder.  I also added some delicate purple lace and a little bow!  I thought it was the appropriate detail with her and reminded me of her hair bow.  The last embellishments are the little bling in pale purple on the left corner.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  As usual (with the Art by Mi Ran image) this was a joy to color!

You can see more details on my blog. So what do you think?!  Did I managed to make a sweet little Easter card?

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!  And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!



9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Vicky this is truly a chic design with beautiful design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! Gorgeous colours and that hair……wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Lovely pastel colors! We still have a lot of snow can't wait to spring come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that is such a fabulous card! Love the images and colors.
    My warmest and happy Easter wishes to you and your dears.

    Happy Easter
    Hugs xxx Mich

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card .. Very gorgeous indeed !!
    Really nice to carny those meaningful easter wishes . thanks for sharing anyway, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete