Thursday 27 March 2014

HAVING A DOODLE WITH SAMANTHA K :)



Good morning, it's Samantha K here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog. Today I would like to share a creation I made with the fabulous image 'Blowing Bubbles'

I wanted to try and do something different with this image and thought a bit of Zen doodling would be fun :)

Now this is only my second attempt at Zen doodling and I definitely need a finer nibbed pen..lol...But I still like how she looks.

Here is a close up of the doodles on Blowing Bubbles
  

You can find more details and more photos on my blog: Little Pear Tree
  
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Hugs
xxxxx


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is truly amazing. You are so talented and your zentangle art is just STUNNING. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sam, must have taken you ages! Looks incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much. I hope you both give it a go :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW i saw this on our FB page and gosh I wouldn't know how or where to start.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome job! Truly love how this turned out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, Samantha!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete