Saturday 26 April 2014

Guest Designer - aNNie Sharland - 2nd creation

Good morning, it's time for the second creation for the month from our Guest Designer Annie Sharland. Where does the time go?!?

We are so happy that she agreed to be our Guest Designer! In case you missed her introduction post here's a little information about her now:

Hello, aNNie here from New south Wales, Australia. I live in an old mining town called Newcastle after moving here from South Australia.A great place to live in and we have the best beaches and climate in Australia. Crafting of any kind is what I love, though I have lately been making cards and try to finish my scrapbooking. My favourite markers are copic, but I also use Pro and Flexi and Spectrum Noirs. Lately I have been playing with pencils.  

Two years ago I retired from my loved nursing career to care for my dad who is now 101, and recently I had to put him onto a nursing home due to his failing health. My visits to him range from 3-4 hours a day...I have 3 grown children and 3  grandchildren. Most of my time is now spent working on my laptop creating and chatting with all of my gorgeous cyber buddies. My silhouette cameo and cricut expressions are my friends along with my hubby and dog...I am also an addict of dies....

For her 2nd creation aNNie used the very cute Isabel's Bouquet which is just perfect for Spring our theme for the month.

Doesn't Isabel look totally ready for Spring?!?  You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. We are very lucky that aNNie joined us this month and we thank her very much for the gorgeous creations.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Annie this is just so pretty and girly with the pink and white. Tganks for being our guest designer.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!
    Just lovely , I like it a great color combination.
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunnig Annie. Love the layout and all the embellishment. Thank you for accepting gdt this month. Hugs Miran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie this is just stunning, love all the detail you have going on here, amazing colouring too xxx

    ReplyDelete