Tuesday 8 April 2014

SPRING

Hi everyone,

Judy here,  and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog.  Today I would like to share a card I made using an image  which can be found here:   https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/169302895/digital-stamp-dandelion-spring-coloring?ref=shop_home_active_16

Our theme this month is Spring so I have opted to choose Spring colours.  I coloured the image with Copics. 
 




Tim Holtz Die-cut
Marianne Creatables Tag and Anja die-cuts
Machine Stitching
Items from Stash
You can see more details on my blog (http://inkypinkydelights.blogspot.co.uk/) so feel free to pop over and leave a comment.  I would love it too if you become a follower.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Judy x

2 comments:

  1. This is just so so beautiful with such delicate colouring and design and wonderful textures too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your card Judy! It is another fantastic creation!! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete