Wednesday 9 April 2014

Little Fairy sitting on Mushroom - Spring

Good morning, it's Crafting Vicky here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using Little Fairy sitting on mushroom.
Kids Coloring Book, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, little fairy sitting on mushroom illustration, instant download, anime, manga, chibi
Our theme for the month is Spring I thought she was just perfect for Spring time!  Actually she would be perfect for anytime hee hee hee.  I have a confession to make as well... I totally adore fairies so that also help in the choosing of this image.
To make this card I used some paper from Dear Lizzy - Neopolitan paper pad.  I used my Nesting frame 10 from Quickutz.  I used my curly flourish die from Signature die from Joanna Sheen.  The corner die is from La la land craft.  I also put some bling for this.  I also used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added a bunch of flowers from my stash

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics, the wings were done with some stickles for added shine and sparkle.  As usual (with the Art by Mi Ran image) this was a joy to color!  The sky was done with some Tumbled glass and Salty ocean distress inks.
You can see more details on my blog. So what do you think?!  Did I managed to make a sweet little Spring  card?

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!  And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Vicky this is just sooo pretty and beautifully coloured. Love the clouds.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! What a wonderful card for Spring. Love the paster colors, Vicky!!

    ReplyDelete